OCSP Apis

Jagannadha Bhattu
Hi,

I am trying to understand the APIs that start with OCSP_. I could not
get the source code for these functions. For example OCSP_CERTID_free
is exported in libcrypto.so but I could not find it in the source code
of openssl. How is this possible? How can we have a function in the
binary but not in source? Is something amiss with my understanding?
Where can I get the source code and preferably documentation for these
APIs? Can I safely use these undocumented APIs?

Thanks
JB

Re: OCSP Apis

Rich Salz
> For example OCSP_CERTID_free
> is exported in libcrypto.so but I could not find it in the source code

Look at asn1/asn1.h adn asn1/asn1t.h

        /r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect