Need to store RSA Structure in Sqlite database

Need to store RSA Structure in Sqlite database

Sugumar
Hi,

I am new to openssl. In my developement i need to store the RSA Public and Private keys into sqlite database.
For storing a RSA public and private keys, i need to convert it into to buffer and when i need them again buffer to PEM form
i am planning to store the generated RSA struct directly into sqlite database as a buffer.

Is it Possible??? Please help me.

Re: Need to store RSA Structure in Sqlite database

Salz, Rich
> I am new to openssl. In my developement i need to store the RSA Public and
> Private keys into sqlite database.

Convert to DER and then perhaps base-64 encode it.