Need help with OpenSSL (Import SSL certificate)

Need help with OpenSSL (Import SSL certificate)

Ashok Subramanian
Hi,

   I need help with importing a server SSL certificate to my linux cert
store using OpenSSL. The installed version is 'OpenSSL 0.9.6j'.

   I'm able to create a certificate using the 'CA.pl' utility, but I
need help with import an existing server certificate (myserver.com).

   (FYI : I'm testing 'Net::FTPSSL' perl module which requires OpenSSL
to manage the certificates).

   I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks - Ashok