NLC D891603

Paromita Sylvia Adacare
Dear Open-ssl users,

My name is Paromita and I am seeking employment in the United Kingdom to be closer to my family there.  My resume is attached and outlines my experience.  Beyond office type employment I am a performing songwriter record salesperson and am presently based in Toronto.

My websites and email address are listed below:

Thanks to any ssl user that may have some insight about an employment contract for three to four months.  My parents live in Romania and co-manage a Michelin Tires plant north of Bucharest.

Sincerely,
Paromita

P.S.  Thank you to the person who posted my poem titled "Promises in Love".  When I type in my name into a search engine it pops up right away.  My music is rated #8 here in Toronto now at the York University station titled CHRY.  Over 500 units of my first publication/phonerecord(?) have been distributed and sold since February. Thank you for all the support.  I am a serious computer user on the application side and know close to nothing about programming... although somehow the code reminds me of calculus.

Paromita's Resume 2005.doc (57K) Download Attachment