.NET wrapper for OpenSSL

Frank Laub
I've just recently put together a C# class library that wraps the crypto DLL via PInvoke. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in such a thing or if perhaps I should just create a seperate project for it. It has many advantages but the biggest is allowing for ease of use of the OpenSSL crypto API via managed lanaguages. If anyone is interested, give me a shout.

-Frank

Re: .NET wrapper for OpenSSL

michael Dorrian
sounds brilliant. I may have needs for that shortly. Where can i get it?

Frank Laub <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've just recently put together a C# class library that wraps the crypto DLL via PInvoke. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in such a thing or if perhaps I should just create a seperate project for it. It has many advantages but the biggest is allowing for ease of use of the OpenSSL crypto API via managed lanaguages. If anyone is interested, give me a shout.

-Frank

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

Re: .NET wrapper for OpenSSL

Thomas J. Hruska
michael Dorrian wrote:
> sounds brilliant. I may have needs for that shortly. Where can i get it?
>
> Frank Laub <[hidden email]> wrote:  I've just recently put together a C# class library that wraps the crypto DLL via PInvoke. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in such a thing or if perhaps I should just create a seperate project for it. It has many advantages but the biggest is allowing for ease of use of the OpenSSL crypto API via managed lanaguages. If anyone is interested, give me a shout.
>
> -Frank

Frank,

You could always stick it up on CodeProject.com.  Obviously, write a
nice article about it before you do so (simply posting source/binaries
is a no-no on CodeProject).

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions

Home of BMP2AVI, Nuclear Vision, ProtoNova, and Win32 OpenSSL.
http://www.slproweb.com/

Ask me about discounts on any Shining Light Productions product!

Fwd: .NET wrapper for OpenSSL

Frank Laub