Multithreaded app segfault on ssl3_dispatch_alert

Multithreaded app segfault on ssl3_dispatch_alert

Alberto Alonso
I have a multithreaded client/server app. I do have the ssllock_cs
and ssllock_count allocated using the CRYPTO_num_locks() for how
many.

On the client I do use a shared CTX structure between threads, is
that a problem?

I am getting segfaults and gdb doesn't give me a lot of info, I guess
the stack is getting corrupted.

[Switching to Thread 49156 (LWP 26194)]
0x55595c1e in ssl3_dispatch_alert ()
from /usr/lib/i686/cmov/libssl.so.0.9.7
(gdb) where
#0  0x55595c1e in ssl3_dispatch_alert ()
from /usr/lib/i686/cmov/libssl.so.0.9.7

Any ideas on what I need to be looking at?

Thanks,

Alberto

--
Alberto Alonso                        Global Gate Systems LLC.
(512) 351-7233                        http://www.ggsys.net