Missing access to ex_nscert data

Tomas Mraz-2
Hi,

I'm trying to port OpenVPN to OpenSSL-1.1.0 API.

Unless I overlooked something the new OpenSSL-1.1.0 does not allow
access to the ex_nscert data of the X509 object. Would it be possible
to add such function to the API?

Tomas Mraz
                                              Turkish proverb
(You'll never know whether the road is wrong though.)

Re: Missing access to ex_nscert data

Salz, Rich

> Unless I overlooked something the new OpenSSL-1.1.0 does not allow access
> to the ex_nscert data of the X509 object. Would it be possible to add such
> function to the API?

Yes.  Missing accessors are bugfixes and can go into a 1.1.0 update.

Please open an issue or even better a PR.