Libeay32.dll

jose.campos.romero
Hi

I have downloaded OpenSSL-Win32. i don´t find this dll. Can anybody help me?

It should come with the download? How i can obtain or generate?

An approach to concept and functions of this library?

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my ignorance in this issue

Re: Libeay32.dll

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker-2
In message <[hidden email]> on Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:06:57 +0200 (CEST), [hidden email] said:

jose.campos.romero> I have downloaded OpenSSL-Win32. i don´t find this dll. Can anybody help me?

From where?  Considering there are a number of places where this can
be found, it would be good to know which one, and what OpenSSL version
we're talking about.

Something to be aware of is that with OpenSSL 1.1.0 and on, the
library names have changed.  For any 1.1.x, the library names are
libcrypto-1_1.dll and libssl-1_1.dll on Win32.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte         [hidden email]

Re: Libeay32.dll

Ken Goldman-2
1 - Where did you download it from?
2 - What did you download?
3 - Where did you look?

On 9/28/2016 2:06 AM,
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have downloaded OpenSSL-Win32. i don´t find this dll. Can anybody help me?
>
> It should come with the download? How i can obtain or generate?

Re: Libeay32.dll

jose.campos.romero
Hi

Thanks for your answer. I didn´t know about change of libraries names.

I downloaded Win32 OpenSSL v1.1.0b from
https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

Thanks again