Latest stable FIPS and SSL Library combo?

Latest stable FIPS and SSL Library combo?

Karyn Ulriksen

What is the recommended versions for the latest FIPS module (2.0.16 ?)  and SSL libraries  (1.0.2l ?)  There was not a clear answer.  I dug around and came up with the ones I mentioned, but need a sanity check.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Latest stable FIPS and SSL Library combo?

Porter, Andrew

Yes, 2.0.16 and 1.0.2l as per https://www.openssl.org/source/

But there will be a 1.0.2m out on Thursday.

Andrew