Latest releases missing from website

Thomas J. Hruska
I still only see 1.0.2l and 1.1.0f at:

https://www.openssl.org/source/

Tried multiple browsers, flushed caches, etc.  The problem does not
appear to be on my end of things.

--
Thomas Hruska
Shining Light Productions

Home of BMP2AVI and Win32 OpenSSL.
http://www.slproweb.com/

Re: Latest releases missing from website

Matt Caswell-2

On 03/11/17 13:54, Thomas J. Hruska wrote:
> I still only see 1.0.2l and 1.1.0f at:
>
> https://www.openssl.org/source/
>
> Tried multiple browsers, flushed caches, etc.  The problem does not
> appear to be on my end of things.

Hmmm....its working for me. Perhaps an Akamai issue Rich Salz?

In the meantime try downloading them using the direct links:

https://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-1.0.2m.tar.gz
https://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-1.1.0g.tar.gz

Re: Latest releases missing from website

OpenSSL - User mailing list
➢ Hmmm....its working for me. Perhaps an Akamai issue Rich Salz?

Don’t know, looked okay to me.  I re-flushed the cache

Re: Latest releases missing from website

Michael Wojcik

There will probably be a million of these replies, but I see the links for the new releases, and they (the links) appear to be working.

Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus