KeyAgreeRecipientInfo.ukm

Dmitry Belyavsky-3
Dear all,

I don't see anywhere except parsing any mention of the KeyAgreeRecipientInfo.ukm field.
Russian GOST CMS standard implies using of ukm value.

Do I correctly understand that I have to add some support (presumably in the EVP_PKEY_CTX) of this field if it should be passed to the derivation procedure?

SY, Dmitry Belyavsky

Re: KeyAgreeRecipientInfo.ukm

Dmitry Belyavsky-3
Hello,

Well, some more diving into the code and I got the point.
We already have the corresponding control ASN1_PKEY_CTRL_CMS_ENVELOPE