JAVA Wrapper for openssl

comeochris
Hello,

Sorry for my bad english....

I would like use the OpenSSL libraries from Java with windows,
I search a java wrapper for openssl but the problem is that this java wrapper must work under Windows OS.... not under mac OS
(cf http://www.warnertechnology.com/Computers/Software/JavaOpenSSL.shtml)

Is there a person or a society that made this ?

Thanks.

Christophe

Re: JAVA Wrapper for openssl

Harakiri
Depending on what you want to do - mostly you are
better of with Bouncycastle if you want just a crypto
libary for Java instead of a "wrapper"...

--- "comeochris (sent by Nabble.com)"

http://mail.yahoo.com