Is there any C code that implements SM2 algorithm separately?

Is there any C code that implements SM2 algorithm separately?

朱明哲
Hi all,

Is there any C code that implements SM2 algorithm separately, which means is there a version in C language that is implemented independently of the existing library of openssl?
Thanks a lot.

Best Wishes.

--
___________________________________
朱明哲

Re: Is there any C code that implements SM2 algorithm separately?

Peter Magnusson
You can find a number of SM2 implementations on github, etc.

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/9453b196343db579c590130adc63d35d2ff87188/crypto/sm2/sm2_crypt.c
https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls/blob/3ea8c4cb2a03724ba15c915e02d83255e1884859/library/ecdsa.c
https://github.com/developerworks/sm2/blob/master/miracl/sm2.c

Asymmetric ciphers are typically not "library free", because you need
the big number operations. The big number operations should preferably
secure versions that don't reveal private key through side-channels
(timing etc), so these operations are usually are provided by a
cryptographic library.
On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 3:06 AM 朱明哲 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any C code that implements SM2 algorithm separately, which means is there a version in C language that is implemented independently of the existing library of openssl?
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Wishes.
>

> --
> ___________________________________
> 朱明哲
> 电子邮箱:[hidden email]
> 手机号码:15651609020

Re: Is there any C code that implements SM2 algorithm separately?

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker-2
In message <[hidden email]> on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:50:55 +0800 (CST), 朱明哲 <[hidden email]> said:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any C code that implements SM2 algorithm separately, which means is there a version in C
> language that is implemented independently of the existing library of openssl?
> Thanks a lot.

Nope.  We're pushing hard for people to use the EVP API, and newer
algorithms are therefore only implemented as EVP backends.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Levitte         [hidden email]