Is it possible to define what the symmetric encryption key would be

Is it possible to define what the symmetric encryption key would be

Nadav Golombick
I want to be able to decode session recorded by a sniffer. In order to
do this, I need to know the symmetric key used.
To solve this, I need to know the key being used.

Just to clarify, the application sniffing the network connection is
not a part of the application sending the data. Also, the security
issue is not a problem since I will enable this feature for debugging.

Nadav Golombick