Is anyone else getting spammed by databreachtoday.com, or is it just me?

Is anyone else getting spammed by databreachtoday.com, or is it just me?

Jakob Bohm-7
Over the last many months, I have received a constant flow of
"newsletters" from databreachtoday.com to my OpenSSL posting
address.

I am wondering if this is specific to me, or if they are
sending to most other subscribers too.

Enjoy

Jakob

Re: Is anyone else getting spammed by databreachtoday.com, or is it just me?

Erik Forsberg-11
Havent seen any.

On 26/02/16 01:43, Jakob Bohm wrote:
> Over the last many months, I have received a constant flow of
> "newsletters" from databreachtoday.com to my OpenSSL posting
> address.
>
> I am wondering if this is specific to me, or if they are
> sending to most other subscribers too.

I'm not getting it.