Illegal Instruction on ARM

Tarun Singh-3
Hi All,

I am getting Illegal Instrution on ARM Platform when I use function
RAND_byte() or RAND_preudo_byte().

i cross compiled the open ssl library using -no-asm options also and
386 instruction set also.

Anybody has any idea what could be the error , I guess error is
beacuse of unknown assembly instruction on ARM , but I have removed
the ASM during compilation.

Here are my compilation options -
CFLAG= -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H
-DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3
-fomit-frame-pointer -Wall
AR=arm-linux-ar $(ARFLAGS) r
RANLIB= arm-linux-ranlib
PROCESSOR=386