I: Question on ccm mode in openssl

Christian Adja

Il Martedì 24 Maggio 2016 17:21, Christian Adja <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Good morning, i'm a master student at telecom paristech, i France, i'm working on openssl to add ieee and etsi certs for client. I saw that the ccm mode is not implemented in current openssl 1.0.2g version. So i would know if there a way to add the ccm mode? Thanks.

Best regards

Re: (SPAM) I: Question on ccm mode in openssl

Erwann Abalea-4
Bonjour,

CCM mode is already implemented in OpenSSL.

Cordialement,
Erwann Abalea