Howto asume yes by default when generate a certificate..

Howto asume yes by default when generate a certificate..

fmorales
Hello, I am trying to generate a certificate using an external application, but I need to automaticaly answer YES to the question

Sign the certificate? [y/n]:

exec("openssl ca -out certificados_usuarios/ALL/ALL_cert.pem -passin pass:mipass -days 365 -infiles certificados_usuarios/ALL/ALL.pem");

... in this moment openssl ask me about to Sign the certifica ... does it possible to avoid this question?

There are any way or param for to say openssl that dont ask or asume yes by default?

Thanks a lot

Sigue de cerca las últimas tendencias y lo que más rompe MSN Vídeo

Re: Howto asume yes by default when generate a certificate..

Bernhard Fröhlich-2
Francisco Javier schrieb:

> Hello, I am trying to generate a certificate using an external
> application, but I need to automaticaly answer YES to the question
>
> Sign the certificate? [y/n]:
>
> exec("openssl ca -out certificados_usuarios/ALL/ALL_cert.pem -passin
> pass:mipass -days 365 -infiles certificados_usuarios/ALL/ALL.pem");
>
> ... in this moment openssl ask me about to Sign the certifica ... does
> it possible to avoid this question?
>
> There are any way or param for to say openssl that dont ask or asume
> yes by default?
See http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/ca.html the -batch parameter...

Hope it helps.
Ted
;)

--
PGP Public Key Information
Download complete Key from http://www.convey.de/ted/tedkey_convey.asc

RE: Howto asume yes by default when generate a certificate..

fmorales
Thanks a lot!!!

> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:18:18 +0100
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: Howto asume yes by default when generate a certificate..
>
> Francisco Javier schrieb:
> > Hello, I am trying to generate a certificate using an external
> > application, but I need to automaticaly answer YES to the question
> >
> > Sign the certificate? [y/n]:
> >
> > exec("openssl ca -out certificados_usuarios/ALL/ALL_cert.pem -passin
> > pass:mipass -days 365 -infiles certificados_usuarios/ALL/ALL.pem");
> >
> > ... in this moment openssl ask me about to Sign the certifica ... does
> > it possible to avoid this question?
> >
> > There are any way or param for to say openssl that dont ask or asume
> > yes by default?
>
> See http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/ca.html the -batch parameter...
>
> Hope it helps.
> Ted
> ;)
>
> --
> PGP Public Key Information
> Download complete Key from http://www.convey.de/ted/tedkey_convey.asc
> Key fingerprint = 31B0 E029 BCF9 6605 DAC1 B2E1 0CC8 70F4 7AFB 8D26

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,.suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última MSN Newsletters