How to use CONF_modules_load_file

OpenSSL - User mailing list
Hi All,
In my application I am using OPENSSL_config(NULL); call to initialize the configuration. But it seems from openssl-1.1.1 this call is deprecated and we should use CONF_modules_load_file call.
But it will be difficult to add new configuration file for openssl within my application. It will be perfect if some how I can use basic default configuration just like OPENSSL_config do. But unfortunately every time CONF_modules_load_file call is failing . I have tried with NULL for config file name and app name in parameters of CONF_modules_load_file call. Tried with different flag combination as well. But all in vain. Please help

Thanks
Subrata

Re: How to use CONF_modules_load_file

Dmitry Belyavsky-3
Hello Subrata,

If OPENSSL_config was sufficient for your purposes, I think that OPENSSL_init_crypto with flagĀ OPENSSL_INIT_LOAD_CONFIG will do all you need.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky