How to load multiple client certificates

How to load multiple client certificates

konark

Hi ALL,

Is there any function to load multiple client certificates ?

---- Consider the case that

                        There are multiple certificates to client

                        It should chose one of the certificate appropriate for particular server .

                        It depends the server CA list sent by server.

Please suggest me some functional sequence  to do this ?

Thanks & Regards,

konark

            This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Re: How to load multiple client certificates

Peter Sylvester-3
Konark wrote:

> Hi ALL,
>

> Is there any function to load multiple client certificates ?
>

> ---- Consider the case that
>
>                         There are multiple certificates to client
>
>                         It should chose one of the certificate
> appropriate for particular server .
>
>                         It depends the server CA list sent by server.
>

> Please suggest me some functional sequence  to do this ?

Set a callback with
    SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_cb
and call
    SSL_get_client_CA_list
in it.  Select an appropriate key and cert, and return them
in the output parameters.

There is a little difficulty to find your own application context.

--
To verify the signature, see http://edelpki.edelweb.fr/
Cela vous permet de charger le certificat de l'autorité;

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment