How to get 'pre master secret' of a tls session?

How to get 'pre master secret' of a tls session?

prasun.bheri
Hi Group,
for debugging purpose, I would like to log 'pre master secret' of a TLS session. Is there an api in OpenSSL library that fetches this key for a given session.

Thanks & Regards
Prasun

Re: How to get 'pre master secret' of a tls session?

aniluvce06
DEBUG macro can be enabled to log this :
TLS_DEBUG

It will write the pre master key to standard output.
This is where it is logging : tls1_setup_key_block

Thanks