How to establish a connection with self signed certificate

How to establish a connection with self signed certificate

preethi teekaraman
Hi

I'm using latest version 1.1.1i 8 Dec 2020 openssl version to create self signed certificate with sha256 algorithm.

I tried loading the certs in device and in server side. The client sends "hello packet" to server and server refused to connect with an error " alert internal error ". The handshake failing between server (nginx load balancer) and client with latest openssl certificate.

Any idea to resolve this?

Re: How to establish a connection with self signed certificate

Dmitry Belyavsky-3
Hello,

As you control both the server keypair and client, I'd suggest you to use the openssl s_server/s_client application to debug the connection.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky