How to disable the DTLS stuff in openssl 1.0.2k

How to disable the DTLS stuff in openssl 1.0.2k

Devang Kubavat

Hi,
I am trying to configure the OpenSSL 1.0.2k for windows.
Can anyone help me How to disable the DTLS?

Best Regards,
Devang

Re: How to disable the DTLS stuff in openssl 1.0.2k

Matt Caswell-2

On 06/02/17 09:58, Devang Kubavat wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to configure the OpenSSL 1.0.2k for windows.
> Can anyone help me How to disable the DTLS?

I guess this email got stuck somewhere because I only just got this. See
my answer to this on your stackoverflow question:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42081976/how-to-disable-the-dtls-stuff-in-openssl-1-0-2k/