How to convert ed25519 private key from der to pem?

How to convert ed25519 private key from der to pem?

Glen Huang
To convert RSA private key from der to pem, I can use the rsa subcommand, but there is no ed25519, and ec doesn’t seem to work for ed25519.

I wonder if it’s possible to convert ed25519 private key from der to pem with openssl? What’s the proper way?

Re: How to convert ed25519 private key from der to pem?

Glen Huang
NVM, just found out it was asked sometime ago: https://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users@.../msg86720.html