How do I find out manuals for X509 functions

How do I find out manuals for X509 functions

youyou-2
Hello,

As I mentioned in the subject, I can not find out
online manuals for X509 like a X509_STORE_CTX_get_error_depth
and so on.. This question might be quite rudimentrary question,
but I'm in difficulty not to find online manual X509 function.

I did "man X509_STORE_CTX_get_error_depth" from my command line,
man didn't show the manual for that function.
So how do I get online manual for the functions, or Is there
online manuals for X509 functions which is describing detail of
them clearly(I would like to know arguments of those functions)..

My openssl version is 0.9.7d, and I could find other manuals
like a ssl,crypto other than X509 functions.

Regards,
youyou