How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format

How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format

Jaleel P.A-2
Hi,

How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format

Please let me know.

This is bit urgent.

thanks
Jaleel

Re: How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format

Rabellino Sergio
Jaleel P.A wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format
>
> Please let me know.
>
> This is bit urgent.
>
> thanks
> Jaleel

Take a  look at http://www.lazgosoftware.com/kse
The KeyStore Explorer could be the simplest way to do that, or you can do this by hands, using the java KeyTool bundled
with the JDK, in the documentation you can find
everything, but you must unpack first your p12 with openssl pkcs12 command to get key and certs readable by the keytool.

Bye.
--
Dott. Mag. Sergio Rabellino

  Technical Staff
  Department of Computer Science
  University of Torino (Italy)

http://www.di.unito.it/~rabser
Tel. +39-0116706701
Fax. +39-011751603

RE: How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format

Per Nilsson
Java JDK 1.4 and above also supports treating pkcs12 files as a read-only
key stores

Per Nilsson

Teleca Sweden East AB

> How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format
>
> Please let me know.
>
> This is bit urgent.
>
> thanks
> Jaleel

Take a  look at http://www.lazgosoftware.com/kse The KeyStore Explorer could
be the simplest way to do that, or you can do this by hands, using the java
KeyTool bundled with the JDK, in the documentation you can find everything,
but you must unpack first your p12 with openssl pkcs12 command to get key
and certs readable by the keytool.

Bye.
--
Dott. Mag. Sergio Rabellino

  Technical Staff
  Department of Computer Science
  University of Torino (Italy)

http://www.di.unito.it/~rabser
Tel. +39-0116706701
Fax. +39-011751603

Re: How can i convert p12/pfx to java key store (JKS) format

Reiner Nix

Have a look at the Open Source project jetty, they have a small java programm
called PKCS12Import just doing this.

See:
 http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/index.html
 http://jetty.mortbay.org/javadoc/org/mortbay/util/PKCS12Import.html
 jetty-5.1.4/src/org/mortbay/util/PKCS12Import.java

Reiner