Help using openssl source code for AES/DES encryption/decryption

Help using openssl source code for AES/DES encryption/decryption

Deep D. Patel

Hello,

I want to add openssl 1.0.2u source code to support AES, DES algorithms in my existing project to build the executable (using Cross Arm GCC C/C++ compiler in Eclipse IDE)

for my target environment (32-bit Arm Cortex m3 controller).

What are the relevant files/folder of the source code shall I use ?

I have downloaded the source code and believe there is a folder named ‘crypto’ which might be the folder of interest for me.

But I am not sure what to use, so wanted to confirm from openssl source code developer, what shall I use.

Is there a library file available to use supporting my target environment/hardware ?

Thanks. Appreciate your help.

RF IDeas

Deep Patel

Embedded Software Engineer