Getting a copy of CA certificate

Otto Maddox
I need to install into the OpenSSL framework the CA certificate which my
mail provider uses to sign its server certificates. The CA certificate I
need has this:

/C=US/O=Equifax Secure Inc./CN=Equifax Secure Global eBusiness CA-1

How do I get a copy of this certificate so that connections the mail
server's certificate can be validated?

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - One of many happy users:
  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html

Re: Getting a copy of CA certificate

Dr. Stephen Henson
On Sat, Dec 03, 2005, Otto Maddox wrote:

> I need to install into the OpenSSL framework the CA certificate which my
> mail provider uses to sign its server certificates. The CA certificate I
> need has this:
>
> /C=US/O=Equifax Secure Inc./CN=Equifax Secure Global eBusiness CA-1
>
> How do I get a copy of this certificate so that connections the mail
> server's certificate can be validated?

Its installed in MSIE so you can export it from there if you want.

Funding needed! Details on homepage.

Re: Getting a copy of CA certificate

Otto Maddox
On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 01:55:39 +0100, "Dr. Stephen Henson"
<[hidden email]> said:
> Its installed in MSIE so you can export it from there if you want.

Thanks. I don't have IE, but I did get it out of the Apple Keychain
Access application.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?