GCM for AFALG engine

Atul Gupta

Hi,

I want to add GCM support to afalg engine and have the patch tested with apache and s_server/s_client. Can I submit the patch for review? Any suggestion?

The existing afalg supports only aes-128-cbc, the work adds support for:

  1. 192 and 256 key size for AES-CBC
  2. AES-GCM for 128, 192 and 256 key size

Thanks

Atul

Re: GCM for AFALG engine

Matt Caswell-2

On 02/02/18 11:18, Atul Gupta wrote:
> I want to add GCM support to afalg engine and have the patch tested with
> apache and s_server/s_client. Can I submit the patch for review? Any
> suggestion?

A patch would be most welcome. All patches should be submitted through
github. Please make sure you have read the CONTRIBUTING file in the top
level dir.

> The existing afalg supports only aes-128-cbc, the work adds support for:
>
>  1. 192 and 256 key size for AES-CBC
>  2. AES-GCM for 128, 192 and 256 key size

As this is a new feature it should target the master branch. Please note
that master already has support for 192 and 256 AES-CBC.