Fwd: ccs received early

Kurt Roeckx
I still didn't get a reply from RT, so I'm just going to forward
this for now.

Kurt

Hi,

Since the patch for CVE-2014-0224 I've so far received 2 reports
about people getting the error: "ccs received early".

One report is at:
http://bugs.debian.org/751093

It's both times about backup with postgres.  As I understand it,
on the sending side (where postgres is running) they run a patched
version starting at 0.9.8o and on the receiving side they have
a patched version starting at 1.0.1e.

Kurt

Re: Fwd: ccs received early

Lutz Jänicke
On 06/11/2014 11:10 PM, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> I still didn't get a reply from RT, so I'm just going to forward
> this for now.
>

> Kurt

Hmm. It at least does not show up in the mail log of the system hosting
RT...
Ah, I now see why: it is addressed to [hidden email]...
Since you attached the original message i have put it into our RT
nevertheless :-)

Best regards,
        Lutz