Fwd: Openssl - 1.1.1g disconnection and reconnection

Fwd: Openssl - 1.1.1g disconnection and reconnection

om pushkara
Hi,

I have been trying to implement TLS using OpenSSL libraries in C++. I was able to successfully connect to a TLS server.

But our software requires it to disconnect and reconnect if i use the reconnect option . It doesn't reconnect well after the 2nd attempt . Is there any generalised code available in C++ to check whether i have deallocated resources well before reconnecting coz i am guessing that should be the problem.

Thanks much in advance

Ompushkaradeep