Fragmentation in handshake with session

Nadav Golombick
Hi,

I was wondering how OpenSSL will handle a situation where the final
stream of data, received during a session resume handshake, contains
also encrypted data. This scenario is not possible for a new session,
but it can occur if we resume the session since the client sends the
final handshake command and the first message.

How will OpenSSL handle this?

--
Nadav Golombick

Fragmentation in handshake with session

Nadav Golombick
Hi,

Sorry for posting the message again, but I desperately need an answer.