FW: error in CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp

Venkata Sairam
Hi

Does anyone encounter this issue stated below before? I am stuck with my
development. Can any one help\p?

Thanks

Hi

My application written (in cpp) using openssl 0.9.7e is having some memory
leaks. I try the standard way to find the memory leak using

//In the Beginning
CRYPTO_malloc_debug_init();
CRYPTO_set_mem_debug_options(V_CRYPTO_MDEBUG_ALL);
CRYPTO_mem_ctrl(CRYPTO_MEM_CHECK_ON);

//In the End
CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp(stderr);

but my CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp(stderr); statement is throwing a Access Violation
error. I use the debug version to follow the stack and my stack trace is
CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp
CRYPTO_mem_leaks
lh_doall_arg
doall_util_fn
func_arg(a->data,arg); // Error inside this method

Can anyone help me resolve this problem so that I can understand my memory
leakage problem?

Thanks

-Venkata

Re: FW: error in CRYPTO_mem_leaks_fp

Dmitry Belyavsky
Greetings!

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Venkata Sairam wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone encounter this issue stated below before? I am stuck with my
> development. Can any one help\p?

I've encountered a problem seems to be the same. If a memory leak occurs
and the library has already freed the data need to display the leak
information, SIGSEGV happens.

Hope this helps.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky (ICQ UIN 11116575)