FTP server

The Doctor
Have there been stablility issues lately?

https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
The highest result of education is tolerance.  -Helen Keller

Re: FTP server

Matt Caswell-2
The infrastructure was upgraded on Thursday and so things were down for
a while. Should all be back to normal now. If there are still problems
then let us know.

Matt

> Have there been stablility issues lately?

Re: FTP server

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker-2
Hmmm...  I can see issues over IPv4 from my laptop, but it works
flawlessly over iPv6, as well as from the VMS machines I've access to
(over IPv4).  Not sure what's going on there.

The Doctor, would you mind telling us what's going on on your end?

Cheers,
Richard

Richard Levitte         [hidden email]

Re: FTP server

The Doctor
On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 11:35:28PM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:

> Hmmm...  I can see issues over IPv4 from my laptop, but it works
> flawlessly over iPv6, as well as from the VMS machines I've access to
> (over IPv4).  Not sure what's going on there.
>
> The Doctor, would you mind telling us what's going on on your end?
>
> Cheers,
> Richard
>
> On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:06:54 +0200,
> Matt Caswell wrote:
> >
> > The infrastructure was upgraded on Thursday and so things were down for
> > a while. Should all be back to normal now. If there are still problems
> > then let us know.
> >
> > Matt
> >
> > On 04/07/2020 20:48, The Doctor wrote:
> > > Have there been stablility issues lately?

Iand here is a message

194.97.150.234:5908

It the IP and port it is tryingto connect to.

Also, why are the http snapshots a day off?

> --
> Richard Levitte         [hidden email]
> OpenSSL Project         http://www.openssl.org/~levitte/

https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b
The highest result of education is tolerance.  -Helen Keller

Re: FTP server

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker-2
Fixed!

On Sun, Jul 05, 2020 at 02:04:15PM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:

> Fixed!
>
> On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:35:28 +0200,
> Richard Levitte wrote:
> >
> > Hmmm...  I can see issues over IPv4 from my laptop, but it works
> > flawlessly over iPv6, as well as from the VMS machines I've access to
> > (over IPv4).  Not sure what's going on there.
> >
> > The Doctor, would you mind telling us what's going on on your end?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Richard
> >
> > On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 23:06:54 +0200,
> > Matt Caswell wrote:
> > >
> > > The infrastructure was upgraded on Thursday and so things were down for
> > > a while. Should all be back to normal now. If there are still problems
> > > then let us know.
> > >
> > > Matt

Oh!  Still having issues.