FQDN as subjectAltName

Doug Frippon
I've just figure out something,
with the openssl x509 -in mycert.crt -noout -text command, Isaw that
there is the same subjectAltName in my two cert. I'm sure that I
diodn't wrote the same in both of them, but seems like if some one
have modify it. =-)

BTW I've add the subjectAltNmae by writting down
subjectAltName=FQDN:somehost.somedomain  in the usr_cert section of
openssl.cnf file
I also modified it between the creation of both cert to match the cert
I was creating.
What did I do wrong????

Hope someone can Help!!!

Doug2die4

Re: FQDN as subjectAltName

Doug Frippon
Sry finally found where I did wrong.
I should change the FQDN in the x509v3.cnf file
that where it take info to make the x509 cert
Thx to all anyway