FIPS_mode_set - failed - SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded

FIPS_mode_set - failed - SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded

Murugesh
Hi All,

Need your inputs on below issue:

When I try to set the FIPS mode, seeing below error and failure intermittently:

Error: FIPS_mode_set(1) failed. Reason: error:24064064:random number
generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded

I am using following versions:
openssl-1.0.2k
openssl-fips-ecp-2.0.16 in canister model.

Please share if this is known issue and any fix available for the same.

Thanks,
Murugesh P.