FIPS OpenSSL Test Harness and RSA PSS

Joenateen
I posted this on the Dev group but it bounced so I am trying to move this posting here.

Hello All,
     My company is doing a validation of OpenSSL FIPS module 2.0.10. We received a set of test vectors from our lab but the harness does not  seem to like the PSS testing vectors. We have a SigGenPSS_186-3.req and SigVerPSS_186-2.req that contains tests for mixed salts (0 and 62). However running the test harness on the test vectors produce a error message stating that we are missing test vectors:

WARNING: missing request file for RSA test SigGenPSS(62)
WARNING: missing request file for RSA test SigVerPSS(62)
ERROR: test vector file set not complete

I have been digging through fipsalgtest.pl for two day now trying to figure out why it claims the test are missing. While running test harness in the debugger, I see that the code in the script first recognizes that the test vectors are are in STV/RSA2/SigGenPSS_186-3.req and STV/RSA2/SigVerPSS_186-2.req. But instead of exiting "sub find_test" it continues to run and check a third time  for the files and fails. Has anyone else seen this issue?
Joenateen

Re: FIPS OpenSSL Test Harness and RSA PSS

Joenateen
We have moved to just using Salt 0 for now but would like to get some help with the Salt Len 62 issues. Does anyone have any special instructions for this?
Joenateen