FFT algorithm for BIGNUM multiplication

Jaskamal Kainth
Hi all,

Can someone help me with my query for the additional feature request?
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/11658

Also, I want to know why we haven't implemented and integrated FFT for bignum multiplication
till now?

Thanks and regards,

Jaskamal Kainth
Software Engineer
Samsung R&D Bangalore
phone-icon  +917017684388
email-icon  [hidden email]
website-icon  jaskamalkainth.github.io/
facebook icon linkedin icon twitter icon instagram icon

RE: FFT algorithm for BIGNUM multiplication

Dan Fulger

off topic:

"till" is correct and older than "until".

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/till
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/till
line 786915 in file http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/673/pg673.txt

and all four paper dictionaries I have in my home (two of them do not even mention "til").

RE: FFT algorithm for BIGNUM multiplication

Michael Wojcik

Argh. Now that you mention it, I remember reading this some years ago. I should have checked before posting that. (You'd think after decades of mailing lists and Usenet and whatnot I'd have acquired that habit...)

I stand corrected. Thanks.