Error while running shlibload. test case

Error while running shlibload. test case

shiva kumar
Hi,
I'm getting error while running test case  "90-test_shlibload.t" in openssl 1.1.1c make test.

../test/recipes/90-test_shlibload.t (Wstat: 1024 Tests: 10 Failed: 4)
  Failed tests:  2, 4, 6, 8

 in file  test/recipes/90-test_shlibload.t
ok(check_atexit($fh));

when i checked it is the above function call, which is throwing error.
can anyone please tell me why is this happening?

Regards
Shivakumar

Re: Error while running shlibload. test case

Matt Caswell-2

On 25/09/2019 12:18, shiva kumar wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm getting error while running test case  "90-test_shlibload.t" in openssl
> 1.1.1c make test.
>
> ../test/recipes/90-test_shlibload.t (Wstat: 1024 Tests: 10 Failed: 4)
>   Failed tests:  2, 4, 6, 8
>
>  in file  test/recipes/90-test_shlibload.t
> *ok(check_atexit($fh));*
>
> when i checked it is the above function call, which is throwing error.
> can anyone please tell me why is this happening?

When OpenSSL is unloaded it is supposed to do some cleanup via an "atexit"
handler. This test checks that the handler was called and therefore that the
cleanup occurred. For some reason it didn't for you.

What platform are you running this on and how did you build OpenSSL?

Matt