Error in OpenSSL1.1.1b during including in Project

Error in OpenSSL1.1.1b during including in Project

Prajwal Pachi
Hi All,

I am trying to build openssl for Android Environment.
Openssl version: 1.1.1b
Android NDK: android-ndk-r15c
Android SDK: Android-26

I am able to create libssl.a and libcrypto.a. The generated Lib and Include file, I am adding it to our project and trying to build.
I am getting error: Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error no member named 'ENGINE_cleanup' in the global namespace; did you mean 'EVP_PBE_cleanup'?

Kindly help me out, how to resolve this issue.

- Prajwal S

Re: Error in OpenSSL1.1.1b during including in Project

Prajwal Pachi
Hi All,

I am trying to build a cross platform library with help of Openssll LibCrypto and libSSL library. When i generate the lib and include the files and lib in cross platform library project I am getting below error.
error : member access into incomplete type 'ssl_ctx_st'
1>                    X509Ptr cert = { ::PEM_read_bio_X509_AUX(bio_cert.get(), 0, m_ctx->default_passwd_callback, m_ctx->default_passwd_callback_userdata), ::X509_free };

Kindly if anybody know the how to resolve this error, Please let me know.