Engine for an openssl server with a private key

Engine for an openssl server with a private key

Jef Steelant
Hi,

I have a program that sets up multiple server connections with a different private RSA key for each. I want to offload the private key to another process. I did this for client connections with SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_engine but nothing similar exists for a server connection. Can this be done?

Regards,
Jef Steelant

Re: Engine for an openssl server with a private key

Dmitry Belyavsky-3
Hello,

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Jef Steelant <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have a program that sets up multiple server connections with a different private RSA key for each. I want to offload the private key to another process. I did this for client connections with SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_engine but nothing similar exists for a server connection. Can this be done?

I solved this problem for my purpose by writing a custom RSA method.

--
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky