Elliptic curves + openssl

chrystelle
Hi!

I would like to know how can I use the elliptic curves's algorithms with openssl?

Thanks

Re: Elliptic curves + openssl

Larry Bugbee-2
> I would like to know how can I use the elliptic curves's algorithms
> with
> openssl?

In what context?  From the commandline?  Programatically?
Cryptographically or the generation of CSRs/certs?  ???

You might want to begin with openssl commands.  Consider the script
linked fm...
   http://buggywhip.blogspot.com/2008/03/make-openssl-ca-ssl-server-and-client.html
or directly...
   http://www.seanet.com/~bugbee/crypto/make_ecc_keys_certs.zip

Re: Elliptic curves + openssl

chrystelle

Larry Bugbee-2 wrote
> I would like to know how can I use the elliptic curves's algorithms
> with
> openssl?

In what context?  From the commandline?  Programatically?
Cryptographically or the generation of CSRs/certs?  ???

You might want to begin with openssl commands.  Consider the script
linked fm...
   http://buggywhip.blogspot.com/2008/03/make-openssl-ca-ssl-server-and-client.html
or directly...
   http://www.seanet.com/~bugbee/crypto/make_ecc_keys_certs.zip

Hello!

i would to do it from the command line .... Create an elliptic curve key and the certificate. I found the ecparam 's command but i do not kow how it works..

Thanks

Thanks!

Re: Elliptic curves + openssl

chrystelle
Hi!

How can I use elliptic curve algorithm from opnessl with OPNET simulator???

Thanks in advance ....

chrystelle wrote