Quantcast

EDDSA certificates

Robert Moskowitz
Does any version of OpenSSL provide support for EDDSA, particularly
creating and displaying the content of them?

Right now my interest is seeing what is involved in creating them with
EC25519 and evaluating their size and how they parse.

Or meet me at the IETF and talk to me about them.

thank you

Re: EDDSA certificates

OpenSSL - User mailing list

> Does any version of OpenSSL provide support for EDDSA, particularly creating
> and displaying the content of them?

Not yet.  EDDSA for 25519 and 448 would be great to have in the next relese, tho.

Re: EDDSA certificates

Robert Moskowitz

On 03/16/2017 04:04 PM, Salz, Rich via openssl-users wrote:

>> Does any version of OpenSSL provide support for EDDSA, particularly creating
>> and displaying the content of them?
> Not yet.  EDDSA for 25519 and 448 would be great to have in the next relese, tho.
Let's talk about it at IETF.