Does anybody know what this file is???

David Templar
It is like an x509 cert in that it has some plain text along with other
non-readable stuff...

I have tried asn1parse (with various offsets used) and I get some
readable stuff...

The file contains stuff relating to an x509 cert that I need to override....

What exactly is it???

Thanks in advance

j2me_domain_registry.sm (670 bytes) Download Attachment

cryptlib vs. openssl

Gerd Schering
Hi,

does anyone know about Peter Gutmann's cryptlib and how it compares to
openssl?

Gerd