Does Openssl 0.9.7g support for Windows 64 bit platforms?

Does Openssl 0.9.7g support for Windows 64 bit platforms?

Belliappa, Ashith Muddiana (STSD)
Hi All,

I was referring to documents and the Openssl site, and I was not able to
find whether Openssl 0.9.7g support for Windows 64 bit platform on AMD
64 architecture. Could anyone let me know whether it supports? If so,
which version onwards the support is done?

TIA. Rgds,
Ashith

Re: Does Openssl 0.9.7g support for Windows 64 bit platforms?

Andy Polyakov
> I was referring to documents and the Openssl site, and I was not able to
> find whether Openssl 0.9.7g support for Windows 64 bit platform on AMD
> 64 architecture. Could anyone let me know whether it supports? If so,
> which version onwards the support is done?

Win64 support [for both IA64 and AMD64 flavors] makes its first
appearence in just released 0.9.8, see accompanying INSTALL.W64 for
details. A.