Does OpenSSL support the extension 'subject directory attributes'?

Does OpenSSL support the extension 'subject directory attributes'?

Aow Tea
Dear everyone,
       I am using PyOpenSSL which is the thin wrapper of OpenSSL to add the extension 'subject directory attributes' to a certificate by a Python program. The extension names 'subjectDirAttrs' and 'subjectDirectoryAttributes' have been tried but the error occurs: "OpenSSL.crypto.Error: [('X509 V3 routines', 'DO_EXT_NCONF', 'unknown extension name'), ('X509 V3 routines', 'X509V3_EXT_nconf', 'error in extension')]".

       As PyOpenSSL is the wrapper of OpenSSL, can anyone make it clear that whether OpenSSL supports the extension 'subject directory attributes' and what is the proper name in programming if OpenSSL supports it?

       The other question is the error is reported as follows when I add the extension 'certificate policies' to a certificate by PyOpenSSL.
        "OpenSSL.crypto.Error: [('X509 V3 routines', 'DO_EXT_NCONF', 'no config database'), ('X509 V3 routines', 'X509V3_EXT_nconf', 'error in extension')]"
       What is the config database? Does it refer to /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf?  How to use it to add the extension 'certificate policies' to a certificate by PyOpenSSL?
       Many thanks!