Do I need multi-threading?

Alexis Lefort
Hi all,

I am compiling OpenSSL for an ARM9, running RTEMS.
I do not know if I need the multi-threading support when I configure
OpenSSL. My software will execute several tasks each running OpenSSL,
but these tasks are not threads (At least I guess so).
So can I build OpenSSL with the "no-thread" option, or do I need to pass
some options to support multi-threading? In this last case, what are the
options needed?

Thanks for help :)
Alexis

Ce message et toutes les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et ?tablis a
l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute modification, ?dition,
utilisation ou diffusion non autoris?e est interdite. Tout message
?lectronique est susceptible d'alt?ration. CXR Anderson Jacobson d?cline
toute responsabilit? au titre de ce message s'il a ?t? alt?r?, d?form?,
falsifi?, ?dit? ou diffus? sans autorisation.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the addressees. Any unauthorised alteration, printing, use or
dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. CXR
Anderson Jacobson shall not be liable for the message if altered,
changed, falsified, printed or disseminated without authorisation.