Delay in converting CRL to binary data

We are converting a CRL (Size 3.687 MB) to binary data using X509_CRL_get_REVOKED() and it is taking 167.977 seconds to process the same.

Please let us know if this is an expected behavior or something should be done to improve the above observation.

With Regards,
Prateep

Re: Delay in converting CRL to binary data

OpenSSL - User mailing list
  • Please let me know if we have any update on this.

This is a volunteer effort. :)

My *GUESS* is that the CRL data isn’t sorted, and it’s doing a linear search.

You should profile the code to find out where, exactly, all the time is being spent.