DTLS examples?

Adam M
Hi all,

I'm curious if anyone has any actual DTLS examples kicking around. I'm
very interested in giving it a shot, but I haven't found much for API
docs or even simple examples.

The DTLS paper keeps talking about how similar it is to TLS, but I
haven't really coded TLS either, so that doesn't help me much. A simple
DTLS example would help tremendously.

Thanks,
Adam

Re: DTLS examples?

Manuel Schölling
Hi,

> The DTLS paper keeps talking about how similar it is to TLS, but I
> haven't really coded TLS either, so that doesn't help me much. A simple
> DTLS example would help tremendously.

you can find a good example for nonblocking transfer here:
http://www.estacado.net/resip/sip/resiprocate/doxygen/html/DtlsTransport_8cxx-source.html

I have implemented a nonblocking and blocking mode for tests (for linux,
maybe it also works under windows).
It is attached to this mail.

cheers

Manuel

dtls.tar.gz (6K) Download Attachment

Re: DTLS examples?

Adam M
Hi Manuel,

Thanks a million for the examples. They look great, and will help me
tremendously.

-Adam