DSA cert verify fail

Manjukumar J

Dear Sir,

                I have a following scenario. The Client server connection fails after a large no of iterations approximately 42000 plus.

Server Using EDH DSS and client authentication TLS 1 method

Client Using EDH DSS and Server authentication TLS 1 method

Both the server and the client is using DSA certificates

Client connects to server sends a fixed amount of data of 15 bytes, receives 17 bytes and then closes the connection.

The connection is then disconnected. The necessary pointers are freed.

These steps are repeated for 1000000 iteration. It was observed that the connection from client to server failed after approximately 40K iterations and was reproducible.

The error reported from server was ‘bad certificate received’.

It would be great if you could let me know the failure reason and possible resolution.

Thanks and Regards,

Manjukumar J